The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

Insane

The movies by frog are really insane... the others are pretty neat, but sometime the story is kinda "ugh". I was laughing out loud during the architect part.

Nice piece of work.

House of 1000 Cats House of 1000 Cats

Cool !

No need to say that your animation is pretty good. But, for me (as a musician), music and sound is like 50% of the work, and over saturated sound, lack of sfx some times, that's kinda ruining all the good job you made for the animation.

But besides that, it's really neat, maybe you should work on a real scenario next time... even making something shorter but with more background story.

Smash-A-Friend Smash-A-Friend

yata !

Ummmmkayy. Yeah classic. Just the mouse position is pretty disturbing for me...

Heavy Gunner Heavy Gunner

Two thumbs up

Excellent static shooter. Hard, nice looking, and pretty good sounds (and voice :))

Gift Wrapped Gift Wrapped

Does it ?

Does a game have to get somewhere besides scoring ? I don't think so... sweet looking, nice gameplay and addictive. You've just won a 5 and a 10 ;p

Day for Day Day for Day

Nice work

Could fit in a silent hill if it was darker. Nice work on the guitar arpeggios :)

Jigsaw (Saw Theme Cover) Jigsaw (Saw Theme Cover)

Legen... wait for it...

dary !

Really good production and interpretation of Jigsaw's theme... just one point, but it's totally subjective : if i had to write a cover of this theme "metal style" i would have put a little more in foreground the melody.

But it just sound awesome like it is :)

Wahnsinn responds:

Yeah it was a little tough to figure out the arrangement. Thanks for the love man!

Ambient/Prog/Western/Metal!! Ambient/Prog/Western/Metal!!

Improve the...

... sound and mixing, and it could be a nice piece. Reminds me some stuffs of Messhuga but with synths.

HarvestThrone responds:

Yeah that was kind of the point of saying it was a VERY rough piece...haha. A friend of mine is recording guitars in a couple of weeks, and then he's sending what he's recording back to me for final editing, synth, drum and vocal tracks, and then mastering of course. Yep that's kind of the sound we're going for! More melodic Meshuggah with many different influences incorporated. Thanks for the review!