Day for Day Day for Day

Nice work

Could fit in a silent hill if it was darker. Nice work on the guitar arpeggios :)

Jigsaw (Saw Theme Cover) Jigsaw (Saw Theme Cover)

Legen... wait for it...

dary !

Really good production and interpretation of Jigsaw's theme... just one point, but it's totally subjective : if i had to write a cover of this theme "metal style" i would have put a little more in foreground the melody.

But it just sound awesome like it is :)

Wahnsinn responds:

Yeah it was a little tough to figure out the arrangement. Thanks for the love man!

Ambient/Prog/Western/Metal!! Ambient/Prog/Western/Metal!!

Improve the...

... sound and mixing, and it could be a nice piece. Reminds me some stuffs of Messhuga but with synths.

HarvestThrone responds:

Yeah that was kind of the point of saying it was a VERY rough piece...haha. A friend of mine is recording guitars in a couple of weeks, and then he's sending what he's recording back to me for final editing, synth, drum and vocal tracks, and then mastering of course. Yep that's kind of the sound we're going for! More melodic Meshuggah with many different influences incorporated. Thanks for the review!

FFVII-Tifa's Theme-Metaljonus FFVII-Tifa's Theme-Metaljonus

two thumbs up

Your work on FF themes is just stunning. Need Genova theme \o/

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks!

.Flowers and Silent Winds .Flowers and Silent Winds

Totally calm

Yeap, that's exactly what you said. Calm down and relax. There's some influence of japanese / oriental textures. I really like it... fav and down ;)

Manhart responds:

Glad you liked it !

Save the Queen Save the Queen

Yeap but...

The song is good... the sound isn't :]

You worked some guitar parts separately isn't it ? There's a lot of strange gaps between some mesure at the start of the song. And ! Watch the rythm, there's some really strange stuffs about the drums sometimes.

mobious622 responds:

Yeah. I know, I'm not exactly a great editor.

The 80's Are Back With Style The 80's Are Back With Style

Bare knuckle

Reminds me some stuffs like Bare Knuckles theme :] Oldschool, i love that.

Tomorrow - {LDL} Tomorrow - {LDL}

Feel the gaps

Writing different themes in one composition is really hard, and in this case, there's no work to join each themes, not even a bridge... it sounds like some tests you glued together to make a song.

LoopDaLoop responds:

Its hard, thats why I failed. Im still a rookie.

** \ RTB's Theme / ** ** \ RTB's Theme / **

Mais euhhh !

Tu m'énerves ! A ton âge ça devrait pas être permis de faire des trucs aussi propres. (et moi je galère a faire une compo correcte pendant ce temps). On change pas les bonnes habitudes, très progressif comme ce que j'aime et t'as toujours des ponts ou des transitions de malade mental.

__MaX__ seal of approval \o/

Sonofkirk responds:

Woot! Merci ca fait super plaisir, j'ai toujours essayé de bien finioler mes compos, content de voir que ca se voit :). Et tes compos sont geniales pas de doute.

Merci encore.

FF7Battle(Final)-Metaljonus FF7Battle(Final)-Metaljonus

Huge

Just awesome cover... if i was you, i would used some more modern strings... but maybe you made this on purpose to keep the oldschoolish feeling. And anyway... i'm not you =]

Great job.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks, I could use better string actually I might do that.